Monday, January 30, 2012


This is "Join the Crowd," my first ever blog of my life!  And I'm Julie-- an ordinary young woman in her late 20s.  I have no real money in any of my accounts, I'm not married... yet, no children except for my modest zoo of domesticated animals.  I'd rather pay $100 for diesel to be able to ride my horse in open spaces, rather than pay for health insurance, and I'd rather live my life being healthy and skinny rather than having a pretty face.  Is that how it all is? Not really.

So, "JOIN the Crowd..." 

Julie's
Online
Ideas &
Notions

...for THE things she loves in her life...

Travis
Health
Equines (horses)

...and the things that CROWD her mind ...

Career
Reflections
Obsessions & Observations
Weight
Dreams

I'm on a path to total self improvement and enrichment.  I feel the need to supplement my life, and change the little parts of my life that can make BIG overall changes.  Afterall, life is about being HAPPY and everyone could always use a little more happiness in their lives. 

With each blog post I hope to give you a little information about me, and the ordinariness that I claim to label myself with, and to perhaps motivate others to be less ordinary, as I hope to be.  We all set goals and we all have dreams, so why stop with those ideas just floating in our heads?  Why not put them into play and perspective; set the smallest of goals to achieve even the smallest successes? It's success, afterall, not failure!  And it's so much more rewarding!

I just want to be able to inspire one person to improve themselves in any way that they think they need to improve.  My goals will be very different from someone else's, but they are the same ideas. 
Or, I'd like to just make you smile when you're bored-- whatever.  Hey, if it's your lunch break favorite read, then I'm ok with that too ;)

So thank you for joining and I hope you enjoy!

-Jules



No comments:

Post a Comment